STRAKCHA Scaffolding System offers a wide range of systems and products widely used in the construction industry. A high frequency induction welding technique forms a strong continuous seam join for safety and optimal lifespan on site.
Optional systems include ringlock and all round scaffolding, cuplock scaffolding, frame scaffolding. The system also offers options of castor wheels, ledgers, bracing, ladders, jack braces, frames and connectors.
The Frame Scaffolding is the most simplest but most robust form of scaffolding system. Very quick to install and dismantle. It is mainly used for buildings up to 6m in height. Beyond 6m, the scaffolding must be anchored to the building for stability.
Ring Lock/ Allround Scaffolding
The Ringlock Scaffolding is a modular system which can provide major savings in labor cost while meeting th demands for safety, ease of handling, big bearing capacity and reductions in maintenance.
The Cuplock Scaffolding is one of the world’s most widely used systems. Its unique circular node point allows up to 4 components to be connected in one fastening action, meeting safety standards and ease of handling.
Various Uses of Strakcha Scaffolding Systems
1. Building Construction works – masonry/RCC/plastering
2. Other Building works – External plumbing/painting/HVAC/electrification/facades etc.
3. Roof installations
4. Construction of infrastructure projects like bridges, power plants, Elevated water tanks, airports.
5. Erection of billboards, street lights.
1. Building works – Internal plastering, painting, plumbing, electrification etc.
2. Temporary platforms – for events, functions etc.
3. Interior decoration works.
Maintenance/Repair Uses(Stationary/Movable Platforms):
1. Cleaning of interiors of buildings, factories etc.
2. Repairing of walls, roofs, factory sheds etc.
3. Cleaning of glass paneled facades (curtain walls).